Marriage In The Air For Beverly Osu As She Proposes To Angelo

I am just trying to mind my business but Nigeria’s Big Brother Africa Chase representative, Beverly Osu will not cease to amaze me and always has a way of making me open up my trap. This time, she has taken her ‘love’ affair with South African house mate far by actually asking the guy to marry her just as their love is waxing stronger by the day. Just last night, in one of the few times I decided to watch the program, Beverly showed her vulnerability during an intimate moment with Angelo, she confessed how much she loved him. Hear them: “I try to deny that I love you because I’m thinking it’s too early to love you when I don’t know how you are in the outside world,” Beverly began, to which Angelo replied, “To be honest, I’m also kind of scared of knowing you on the outside.” Beverly quickly chipped in by saying she has told him everything there is to know about her, including how she used to sleep with men for money to take care of her family and how she once had an abortion. Then, she popped the question: “Can you marry a person like me?” An elated Angelo quickly answered, “Yes, but would you marry someone like me?” Beverly said, “yes, I will because I love you.” So nice a proposal! So when the wedding is bell chiming?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dillish is the Winner of Big brother Africa 2013

Clashes between Nigerian army and Boko Haram kill 18

The Untold Love Story Between Bianca Ojukwu and Femi Fani-Kayode